A Terrifying truth about my recent life

I've been getting totally random thoughts come to me abruptly, usually right before sleep or before doing something important, and such thoughts have been extremely important, but within a few seconds, I'd forget about them. The thoughts were ones that I needed to remember as quickly as possible, but they weren't coming back to mind. "so what is my resort?" I'd constantly think to myself. It's exactly like not feeling pain at all, getting an injury that's fatal, doesn't kill you at first, but you soon forget about where it's at, and the next thing you know, the mind needs to strain with incredible power to recall where the pain is. But in this example, the thought practically doesn't have a location that you can find, you can just keep trying to recall it, and in the meantime, it is the forgotten thought that you know very well is of life-saving importance. Because of this shit happening to me, I sometimes think twice about all of this being here in the now, do you know what I mean?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...