A missing span of time from my life has been making me wonder persistently

Over the course of my earliest years in life, I experienced vivid and powerful memories developing, those of which are still mystifying as to how they've made me feel when thinking about them!!!The music by Odesza has even been around in early 2013: Wow, I had no idea about it before!!! It wasn't until 2019 that I found out about it, and in fact I have almost no memories from that period of time!!! It really has made me wonder what other incredibly emotional things I've missed during my life. If I had known about and experienced such events as soon as they became available, it might have made me live a different life perhaps: Thinking about this stuff can instill an extreme sense of wonder, and make one question if there is something more to life than what can be seen directly!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...