What would it be like if I was someone who was listened to?!

No one helps me realize what I want. What do I want? It'd be nice if my wishes came true: Not be talked to by teachers, professors, students, and family as though I'm a criminal. Not only this, but what it's like to satisfied by life, at least at the given time. I wanted to know what it's like to be not mistreated and ignored by people: I wanted to know what it could be like to be thrilled, but also to know that the world is changing without my input. I'd like it if people didn't do a shitty job behaving around me, and to me. Things would be better off in life, if this type of behavior by other people towards me, had a reason for it. But otherwise, my life is treated by most others, if not all, as a lost cause. And as a result, I'm surely convinced that my life is a lost cause; What would it be like if I was someone who was listened to?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...