No one wants to find me anywhere

What do people still not know? Confused and dreadful is my life, just about all of the time. I have been forced to conceal my emotions, which are deadly, but at the same time, I don't want to arrive in an insane institution. I have been peered at by an occultist from about five feet away. No one, except maybe strangers, want to find me alive, and it's dreadful. I still await and it's a painful thing to endure. I don't know what this is all about. I hear the news nearly every day, but it never brings me any type of feeling. I know that I'm to go on a two week vacation this month, but it doesn't bring me any pleasure or solace. This entire existence of ours... It's all just matter, that never mattered to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...