GoPro or Sony, maybe Fuji, to Full Spectrum?

I want to get one of my cameras modified in a way as to be able to see the "full" electromagnetic spectrum (Ultraviolet, Visible, +Infrared) and be able to get one of the UV-Pass filters and/or use a high power UV battery-powered lamp/light because that kind of situation is almost never seen on ghost shows or paranormal investigations. You know, when the camera afterwards becomes able to see a laser-like amount of light from a remote control (such as those used for TVs, Radio, etc.)* I want to be one of the rare few to use primarily reflected UV (not fluorescence) via a UV light source along with a UV-Pass filter in front of a camera that's been modified using specialized quartz optics and quartz glass in place of the Hot Mirror. I currently have a high-powered light that can almost be used for such a task (illuminating the darkness), except that the battery unit is enormous and very heavy! Now it's been time to gather some information from my research and see which camera I should get modified to capture the invisible wavelengths of light! It's been all interesting, but it's still a way from becoming reality with my current budget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...