And so it begins again...I don't know which ideologies or philosophies to commit to!!!

I'm left to wonder, why... why I don't know if I want to be a capitalist or communist, why I don't know if I want to be religious or occult, why I don't know where I want to live (whether which climate to live in). I don't know if I want to be a fighter or be calm and collected. I'm lost in these regards. But, I think that it's better that I be stuck in this state of indecision and battle against becoming part of either extreme; for there is much to learn from this state, and it feels just right!!! There are aspects upon aspects of this life of ours here on Earth that need addressing, despite being controversial, but perhaps like me be honest: I'm an undecided, simple individual! Going out into public means being tugged from every side, whether it's from religious people, philosophical people, fascists, occultists, open minded people, as well as rational people...and people who are republican or democrat, and a constant battle ensues in my mind as a result; sometimes I can get sick from this battle, and need to isolate myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...