The upcoming Panasonic S1H Full Frame Cinema/Hybrid video & still camera!

I've been trying to decide if I should get a Panasonic S1H as a hybrid camera for use as video as well as photo (Yet to be released). It's supposedly a replacement for at least a few cinema cameras, with up to 6k video recording. I could really make use of 6k, at least if the frame rate can be really fast, at least sixty frames per second, so that I could down sample to 4k and make my 4k video look even better. But I also need, or have demanded, stuff like RAW video recording, 4:4:4 Codec (I don't actually know what that means), internal ND filter, full frame readout w/out pixel binning or line skipping, etc. Panasonic has been really catching up with Sony as the greatest camera manufacturer, although Fuji should be just as great. I have these passions of mine, because there needs to be something to fill up my life of mine. Life needs to be interesting to be worthwhile, and I truly need to be interested in stuff, you know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...