My trip to the east coast of Lake Huron

I been to the Northern Bruce Peninsula of Canada for a few days until the 25th of May, 2019.  I also went to Georgian Bay for the first time. The water was terrifyingly cold, I could tell just by the air blowing from the water. The cliffs of the shore of Georgian Bay at Bruce Peninsula National Park was the highlight of the trip, but even though it was a nice area, that's all. It wasn't all that far away from home, but it sure seemed like it. It was cloudy and rainy. I'd like to actually find another place like it, but with sunshine next time around. Accommodations at the vacation home were almost nonexistent, too little to see compared to the amount of time it took to see the natural attractions. It's like chasing what you want, and this time it was looking at the nice towns by the way. I wanted to get into the Provincial parks by the way to the park next to Lake Huron, but the entry fees were expensive. Canada had many windmills, slow speed limits, enormous farms, and very flat land lol, that's about all I got from the trip. And as for the water in the Georgian Bay being cold, it might take many hundred+ degree days for the water to be tolerable for swimming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...