It's so boring out here

I have wanted to visit the upper north of Michigan, either Lake Superior or Huron, during this month of June or possibly WV & Virginia, and to my dismay, another thing in my life had to go wrong. I had an extreme infection inside me that started showing signs of its existence in late May when I had excruciating pain on my spine. I couldn't sit or walk at the time.
Right now, it's really boring and quiet here in the Midwest great lakes region of the united states. Tomorrow, June 6, 2019, this silence will change and somewhere a major news event will become mainstream news. Will it happen in the Midwest? I don't know. But it's really quiet in the world for the past few weeks or so. If there's an earthquake, it'll most likely be in Southern California this week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...