Why is this so important and mezmerizing to me?!

One fact that has never failed to mesmerize me, and therefore seems important, is this: I was born in 1994. And whenever that fact comes into my mind, I remember the exact news stories, the moon phase, the weather, etc. and I wonder why much of this stuff has changed since that time. I feel like the snow that fell during the time I was born, and the news events of the time, for some time afterwards, were magical, and I'm convinced to this day, that the snow came from an alternate reality, and the events of the times, especially the 90's, were somehow related and influenced by an alternative reality that somehow existed in a separate dimension. I don't know for sure, it's just...my entire life has felt the ebb and flow of such a feeling, it was really strange and to this day, I don't comprehend anything about it; the nostalgia, the connection that the events of the past have had on me, the emotional responses that they've caused me; Perhaps it is this exact fact that has given me bad luck over my entire life, as a price to pay for feeling good about what've happening?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...