What I've been taught over my life

I have been taught by my parents and others, that I don't deserve respect from people; the public school system has pretty much failed me and made me lose hope, not even going to talk about what the students were like. I was never taught much about having worth in my life, and I've never had even a mild level of "fun" in life (if you don't mind me using the word fun) because I've been dumbed down and drowned out. Honestly, I've done just about nothing after-school. I can't settle for other peoples' assumptions about me and let those assumptions effect or influence my life; remember, keep being yourself. They don't want me to excel and I've been programmed to be an underachiever, but again, I can't let it get to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...