We have been transitioning between alternative realities

Something might be off about me, or perhaps it's true; I've been convinced that the past is actually an alternative dimension, as evidenced by the interplay of my emotions with what has been happening; it's almost like what has been happening out in reality has somehow been affected and influenced by merely my emotions. When I think back to the past, I get intense nostalgia that can't be described, despite almost a total lack of anything to inhibit such nostalgia. I think that we might be transitioning approximately once every few years from one alternative reality to another, and indeed, every few years span of time is a different era in itself; that being said, I feel connected to the outside world that starts beyond myself. Things seemed to actually more or less work for me in the past, and that's no longer true. And it's not just the past, we are probably currently in an alternative universe, at least in some way, and might soon enter another one; Maybe it's the gradual ending of a decade?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...