Terror and fear are all too real, even for me

I can recount some true terror from my life experiences. Firstly, watching webcam videos of people that caught unexpected people on them was one thing, and so was watching scary videos regarding the paranormal, and both of them were watched at night. I have also wondered several times throughout life what it's like being inside of a high speed tornado, and it might not seem like it, but such things are downright terrifying. I can say with certainty that if you don't feel terror or at least fear during such things then you're most likely on some strong medication, or something truly strange and insane is happening to you. I am terrified living in the country, knowing what could be happening outside at night, whether it be intruders, all of the way to dangerous cults somewhere far from town; shit's too fucking real and terrifying for me and my psyche. However, I can also recall terror that was very comparable to such an event, something that happened in my real life; for one, there was the despair that I experienced that made me just about convinced that I was no longer attached to anyone, but probably even worse was getting called into the principal's office in high school; this is not a joke by the way. I didn't understand the fear that I had for saying something trivial, which made me visit the principal in the first place, and the fear instilled in me by the school overall. It wasn't until several years later, 2018 or 2019, while watching scary paranormal and related videos at night, that I understood that such extreme fear is not unique to the situation during which I was called in to the office for supposedly saying something threatening about video games; I have to admit, the principal and the vice principal were quite frightening; I felt like being put on the radar as a criminal. The terror that I thought was unique at the time, wasn't. In fact, the terror is something that seems to have kept going and is always out there, given the right time and place, or whenever and wherever one might least expect it to occur.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...