Life has surprised me

I've been almost indescribably surprised once I've heard specific melodies, or tunes of music. Although I've been surprised to great amount by so much stuff in life, music is the main aspect of life that never ceases to surprise me, at least if it's new music. Often when listening to a song even if it's not for the first time, I think to myself about the fact that I've never heard anything this wonderful before in my life; It's the sound of an alternate universe, one that we have an urge and desire to connect to; various frequencies can correspond to wonderful realities. And to add to that, it might just be me, but it seems that every single individual is another, alternate, copy of me, essentially an alternate universe in themselves. And on top of that, I've come to the state of mind in which I've been living not in the past or future, but that the past and future are both a continuum, a single place in space; it's not just a theory, it's a feeling! Learning ever deeper about the strange nature of reality is key to becoming more creative, and unlocking ever more secrets!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...