let me experience something for once!!!

I want to buy some of the loudest and highest fidelity loudspeakers, ones that are literally built like bunkers, and take them with me to a place I've never been before, amp them up to the max, play the song of choice, perhaps some ambient music that can help me sleep, or maybe (probably) instead something very upbeat such as alternative rock/pop, and make my way into the strongest fucking tornado that there is going to be this spring. I've been wanting to do crazy and dangerous, possibly violent, stuff to literally make my adrenaline soar, and I've been wanting to do so for what seems like my entire life. There's no better way than to get fucked up by the weather by embracing it for all that it is; if I'm lucky, I'll get fucked up by such experiences over and over. let me experience something for once!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...