I want to finally enter another dimension, where I'd have peace from all people, once and as long as I could; I don't want to die, because I'm not allowed to, in theory it's against the law, but I'm tempted to get into drugs because of how I've been treated and how I've felt. I'm not a liar by any means or any sense; I don't need to be killed by peoples' attitudes, but I sure as fuck want to rebel against this behavior of everyone: think about how much I've missed out in life, how bastardly people in this world are; I don't want to have anything to do with them and their negative influence on me, but even the most positive people don't want to do anything but be bystanders. Even the positive people of this world could care less about my well being, merely telling me to go to therapy and do stuff like that because I'm "Unstable" as it has to do with my thoughts. I had hope that people in this world could eventually realize that it's not my mind that's wrong, it's their poor treatment of me that has me going down. It has felt like being in a tornado. I want to go into life threatening situations that cause great terror to me, just so that the terror could drown out the rest of the world since I don't have any way to escape otherwise. Since people haven't wanted me to excel in life, since they have never wanted me to know what happiness and success are like, I want to do something dramatic to improve my life and feel more!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...