Some life lessons of mine!

I never wrote or told this to anyone, but life surely is strange in many senses of the word, and I honestly am no better than anyone else, and because of that fact, I'm terrified and impacted emotionally by everything that's either negative or undesirable in life. Trying to escape what I've been afraid of has never been successful for me, but the fact that I've tried is important, even if it doesn't seem that way. I don't worry anymore about experiencing things that I don't get to, because the price that need to be paid to live such a life is rather high. There are many things in life that have pushed me away, such as stuff that's disturbing, like not just what I've been writing in this blog, but also physical pain and discomfort. I tried to get myself into alternative states of mind to be able to at least curb my emotional responses to things in life, but as far as I can see, there's not really a solution to all of it, and those alternative states of mind are merely "illusions"; they can help temporarily, but the thing is, they lead to withdrawal symptoms. So don't escape pain per say, and don't escape the emotions all of the time, because your plans to do so are really dangerous and can cause more harm than the initial problem has caused you. Honestly, I don't come to terms with so much stuff in life, because I have a specific attitude and state of mind that never allows for anything unless there's an important and/or urgent reason behind all of it. That being said, the only real important aspects that life can bring all of us, are the situations and/or things that result in the most positivity and benefits. And I don't know if this makes sense, but I don't worry no more about having much friends, or having much experiences that I've never had; I decided that since they (experiences) seem to never be coming true like I had wished all of my life, maybe they aren't what brings the most benefit in life; maybe it's all about living a steady life, and not being caught up in too much happiness. As I had already written, there's strong evidence for the idea that serotonin isn't the chemical responsible for making people happy, as has been the case for many years; I just don't worry about my life. It's not about following people's instructions, but questioning whether it's the right decision; the right decision is never a conclusion, throughout life you can always be swayed towards or away from what you've been taught, even if it's "correct". Instead of focusing on being happy, I have decided to focus on being resistant to undesirable events in life, and not responding to anything at all in an emotional way, at least not until thinking about it first!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...