I honestly don't know what life is about, why I'm alive. I've been lectured for so much, thousands of hours, about life. But I still don't agree with just about any of it, I've got my own philosophy that seems to be correct in all situations. I got ideas and thoughts in my mind that seem to be correct all of the time; I don't reject them, instead I've embraced them because those thoughts are what make me myself, and let me stand out from the crowds. Unless you might think that we're no more than strange people. I like to have a steady life, not going up and down like a roller coaster. People are strange, being normal one time and all of a sudden don't want to be part of your life. But I'm not strange. Perhaps different, but not strange. Strange people have strict rules, and act critically in various situations, especially if it's a "critical" one. But the people who I've met, are far over the top in this respect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...