Decision about leaving for a different state

What, there is so much stuff that I could be doing these days, and I don't do almost anything. This has been going on for at least six years, and I haven't gotten anything together; but why would I, if it wouldn't make me happy, only miserable? Sure, I've been miserable, but unless I actually get the chance to move out of Michigan (Yes Michigan) I will be even more miserable; at this time, I don't care if the people are any different, but I seriously need to get away. Honestly, I'm not certain as to how people's attitudes are in other states and I don't expect them to be any better than they are here. I'd like to live in Indiana or Minnesota, haven't decided yet. In Michigan, people are generally fucking bastards, literally and seriously; don't listen to the vast majority of people who want to try and sugarcoat it and/or tell you only about the good people. Although it has been worrying me that people are probably the same elsewhere, I still require (yes, require) a totally different experience where and when everything is different to me and therefore no longer mundane and boring. And, not only do I want to be living in a different state, I also want to get into higher states of mind where I can see crazy stuff and have strange experiences to offset my suffering; I'm literally tired of this positivity in my life, it's never enough. Therapists have never helped me, at least not enough, positive talk was more like child's talk to me, and being kind to people never had any significant influence back at me. Just letting you all know, that life's certainly not made or designed to be fair or just, but if I can change things around drastically, then I will be more fine than what I initially have been over the past six or more years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...