As a "Two dimensional" entity, I find no clues anywhere in this world

I don't know why I'm into these insane things that I'm into. Why do I want a world that's quiet and still, everywhere that everyone goes? Why is it that the things I like are the things that they are? The world doesn't give me any clues anywhere I look. I can go to a grocery store, and I see so much stuff, but not even one of the things offers me any evidence, and peoples' random discussions & conversations don't offer evidence as well. I see no evidence when I step outside at night, I see none in the random nature of everything, no clues to why I'm here or as to what's wrong with my mind. I have seen from my own perspective, that I'm essentially only a two-dimensional entity among three dimensional people, in a very literal sense. But it seems recently that perhaps we might all be two dimensional in our state of mind, living in a region of the universe that's only two dimensional, while somewhere beyond our reach is the third dimension, or this case, the fourth dimension. I've felt that we've been living only observing the effects of stuff, and/or shadows that actually represent an additional dimension. But again, I find no evidence or clues in this world, to anything being objective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...