An update on the weather here

The days here from about 5/7/2019 to 5/16/2019 have been relatively calm, with gentle winds. Meanwhile, each night has been extremely calm and clear. I went out at least one of the nights, and the stillness was almost surreal; it made me think if it's because of the air pressure that might have been steadily increasing over the past week, a calm before the storm, and if low pressure would be leading slowly in from behind it and the weather might go crazy.  Now it's getting warm very fast, day by day, and some strong storms are possible right around this time, but especially during the start of next week. I was thinking about where to go for vacation this season, Virginia, or up North near Lake Superior's east coast, so I've been wondering if weather's going to play a part in the plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...