A Truly poor situation for me and others...

The entire life of mine is uncomfortable. Life's uncomfortable especially for those who want to destroy it; doesn't anyone in society understand emotional people, specifically ones like me?! How am I going to organize my words to make sense, to convince all of you that there's a major problem here, and we aren't all moving forward together?! My intention is to hold back on people in general, to shift this entire problem away from me, to make it more of others' problems, because I don't need any more worries. If people want to leave me, I should leave them alone as well. I don't listen to what other people think about me, because others don't want to listen what I have to think. People don't truly think much about it either. If this is how it's supposed to be, then I honestly don't care at all if I keep having success in life or if it all leads to oblivion, emotional oblivion, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...