My premonitions might be delayed this time

Shit never comes true any more, it seems. I might predict lots of stuff, but it seems to be delayed by a few days or eve longer; I've lost my psychic abilities? When this shit gets delayed, I have lost my credibility, all because of a delay in time; I must have the exact TIME & DATE! Clowns in the news within four days in Ohio & MI, major earthquake today or tomorrow, political controversy leading to riots, new music by Billie Eilish, AOC news on the 7th...major storm system with severe winds in Kentucky and Ohio that will originate in the west, and on the previous day (12th of April) the same storm system being around the Western border of Kentucky (I forget the name of the state that's west of KY, I think it's Iowa) on the 12th... You know, as for the music that's been mentioned, I never seemed to have made it, and if the premonition gets delayed I will lose all confidence in my ability, it seems. I will make yet another prediction for: April 26, 2019; A major storm system in the Great Plains, most likely in Kansas and Nebraska, bringing major tornado outbreak. I wish I could go back in time to change stuff, though, and that ability I'm afraid will never become acquired, by ANYONE. Thanks for understanding, and be thankful that I'm alive. This is my 999th post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...