I feel people trying to view me as malevolent

I looked at someone who was good-looking at the store; one, or at least most people, would most likely torture me for that very reason; for goodness sake, when will my situation change? I mean, when will people have sympathy and shit for me, for I can't get just about anything done in my life. I don't know about you, but I feel it, like as in, I don't even have to have any interaction time with people, I just know from intuition that they are going to go evil mode on me and all. I shouldn't be writing about death and violence and whatnot, but at least you could all change your behavior from one time to another, can't you?! You don't need to offer me much, but hopefully you can understand that I'm not malevolent, finally; I haven't actually done any bad shit, except for a few minor things, that I can't change and...fuck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...