I don't mean to strictly ignore people, but I can't help but ignore many people, for it-ignoring people- has been bringing me true peace, something that's been lacking in my life too much. I noticed it today and it's been extremely revealing just how powerful of a sense of peace I've gotten, it's literally unreal. I don't know where it comes from, probably just my mind, but it's incredible!!! Sorry but I've went through too much stuff not to take advantage of this. It's like this battle between peace and well, whatever's not peace, going on and I can feel it beyond just the mind, and well, it's pretty crazy once I've come to realize that this is the way it's working out...stay and keep up to date on what happens to me. And try to ignore those who have been boasting about themselves and whatnot, because I have been highly doubting that anyone's ever felt the way that I've felt, the peace and some other feelings that I've been having. Sometimes it even feels like my life is trying to come back, but with so much negativity directed towards me, I constantly struggle; mountains stand in my way, and there's a whole entire range of them that needs to be conquered, which will require me to go through much pain and go crazy, but I can't stop until I can benefit from it all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...