Experience has left me scared

I'm over the negative, incredible feelings that I've been experiencing because on April 25th, 2019 I forgot about a lot of shit; this usually doesn't happen to me, at least not on such as severe level. But I'm undoubtedly scared to the core because of this experience!!! |I don't know where all of this came from, it can't just be in my mind for goodness sake, and I'm especially terrified that I don't know when or where this same situation of mine might develop next. I'd like to never go anywhere again, unless it's somewhere I've never been before and where I'd have some happiness, for the trip to be worth the price. Not being happy or anything of that nature is a dangerous path to take, because it means that I'd be paying an extreme price emotionally without anything positive to counteract the negative emotion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...