Everything has to be perfect!

So I've been doing some really cool photo projects, such as the Brenizer Method, but sometimes, for example in Astro and especially macro photography, all technical aspects need to be perfect and equal across each image. For example, using a makeshift cross polarizing setup/rig, I made the photos with the sample, and filters all being more or less perfectly parallel to the camera sensor/lens, not to mention that I also had to slowly and carefully move the sample so that none of the filters and neither the sample would fall; that is, none of the edges could fall, or else practically the entire setup would end up at an angle, and I might very likely need to retake all images. So, it's probably a good thing that I'm not doing this with a larger area, or combining with HDR and/or focus stacking, in the sense that it's less risky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...