enthusiasm for life

The enthusiasm for great success is what has been on my mind quite a lot, has inspired me, and most importantly, made me strive for greatness and to live with purpose. But on the other side, enthusiasm can’t really come about if there’s so much mundanity in life as there is. I’m never going to want to return to any pÅ‚ace i’d ever been to, because I don’t want to have anything to do with it anymore, as it can remind me of the mundane Times over the past years. I’m not sure if it makes sense or not. Overall, the thing is, my life has felt miserable and people have only maltreated/mistreated me over the years and by no means could i get anything accomplished. But the truth is, i feel as though no one really wanted to help me, even from the beginning. But to add to that, I feel like a failure, one that has  been missing out on life for a very, very long Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...