Decision's almost final

It's 2019. My misery should've ended a while ago.
By the way...I'm almost sure about what image-editing program I'm going to purchase, because my free software and my Photoshop Elements 15 can't do all that I'd like to. The software that I'm fairly confident about purchasing, is Aurora HDR; no focus stacking, which is the only feature that I've been missing, but it's great for not just HDR but also has a great RAW processor. By the way, I tried processing RAW files in a free trial of the program called "ACDsee"; and the results seemed to be superior to Adobe Camera RAW, at least as it came to highlight recovery, shadow recovery, and contrast increase. At this time, I don't want the full version of Photoshop; It'd be great to have a program that can do all of the functions that I'd want to do in a single package, but at the same time, would like to have an image-enhancing program that can do each task optimally; that's why I'd like to first start out with Aurora HDR, then, if I really can't use my free software (Picolay) sufficiently enough for focus stacking and image aligning, then will most likely resort to, well I'm not sure. Helicon is too much for my needs, and Elements+ add-on to my currently existing Elements program is probably not enough. Should I pair Aurora HDR with On1 in the future? The best option is probably to wait for a dedicated focus stacking program to become available in the future that wouldn't destroy my budget, or maybe perhaps... I could have access to Photoshop some time? Eventually, I might spend approximately $160 more or less, but I could have more for my money potentially than what I could with Photoshop's $600+ software. Sure, switching programs to get different features might be a disadvantage, and might not be as efficient as solely using Photoshop, all of the while not having the cataloguing and image archiving abilities of Lightroom, but, for my necessities, I think that purchasing individual programs separately is the best option, at least as far as my mind can see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...