The honest truth about my life

This life is the equivalent of being dead; I never before anticipated that it would work out this way; time standing still or moving backwards, and the future, which must logically come to me constantly, is constantly delayed by the present because of problems; looks like there's tons of stuff that could've happened in my future that I won't live to experience! I couldn't be more honest, this is the most honest I could ever be. As I've been writing many times, it's not just a feeling, but it's actually a real truth. And given that I'm in the situation, we, all of us, can't keep doing like this, constant misery. How could everything be fucking set up like this in the first place? I don't feel like I want anything to continue...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...