Anyone know of a coffee grinder, that's sitting on an old VW wheel at 4:12 PM on April 5th, 2019?

I've been thinking of a coffee grinder, one that's been set up top an old VW wheel, and hopefully I get there when it's slightly raining (sprinkling), and there's an old abandoned building nearby to make the mood really nice. The owner of the grinder, as demanded by me, should wear jeans and a white shirt at the time of purchase. Either that, or perhaps something more interesting, like an old tractor mower that I can use to stand next to at home and spin around in circles by myself to perform ritual movements? I was thinking about choosing an esoteric times, for example, 1:21 PM in the evening, to start spinning like a top on a flat surface until my head starts spinning, to bring good luck and then every Monday at noon, visit one abandoned building that is located exactly 4.12 miles away from where I started spinning. If you have more information, please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...