WOW, this is CRAZY!

I made an interesting "discovery" after analyzing images from my upcoming time lapse; If you don't already know, I set up my camera to take photos once every five seconds, for about oh...4 hours? The subject was acid crystals, and each photo was taken using a super macro lens, with enough "umph" to essentially be a low power microscope. One image in particular struck me after a while, even though it appeared mostly normal, or the same as much of the others, except that it was blurred. The blur somehow mysteriously made the image's colors more saturated, noticed after comparing it to other photos. That's probably not something "paranormal" or unexplained, but despite this fact, it's been causing quite a perplexing thought: if more blur=more saturation, we could use this for very interesting animation effects, because if we gradually adjust the blur of each image before the image is created, then we could also, at the same time, cause the saturation to increase, and increase in blur + Saturation, when combining these effects into a single video, would create something that I have a hard time even imagining, if imagining such a thing is even possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...