What’s wrong he

I don’t get why, but this week’s wrong in every way possible. I can’t get my thoughts straight, constant nagging by others, constant arguments against me, I can’t do it. It doesn’t help that I’m not well. Sometimes I wish things would end; it would be Best. My head has been hurting, I’ve had too much stress when i realized all of the bad luck that no one seems to believe. I have been doing things and had to be extremely careful, for if i didn’t do perfectly, I’d get bad things to happen. Why does a simple thing done slightly differently result in major consequences? If i move my hand slightly, or if i accidentally use the wrong letter when saying a word, everything then seems to dissolve, that is, all of my luck. I can’t stress enough the fact that it’s a truth, and people don’t believe this. resstuff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...