Time for something different

I started a Time lapse about an hour ago, should end in about 7 hours, until the memory card fils up all of the way with hundreds of RAW photos, at which point i will insert a new memory card and redo the process, as well as insert a new battery once minÄ™ rund out. Please be patient, the results WILL BE ASTOUNDING. The ovhectivr of the process is to change the depth of field and plamÄ™ of focus at the same Time, slowly and gradually. I will also try to merge the resulting jpegs into my new stacking program to see what an ultra long exposure would look like. I’m not giving out details just yet of what the subject matter is, but i hope that i can give out some hints: polarization, super macro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...