This is serious!

Let me be serious. Since I got up today, and all of today have been feeling like someone's out to kill me. Also have a feeling that all of my premonitions have been compromised by an Unseen force; I'm serious, an force. I'm not joking in any way, I have genuinely felt this way, that I'm in bad company and having bad luck today. I ask you, to please do everything that you can to help me out, because this can't end well. Previously, about a couple of weeks ago, I started dreaming of someone out to kill me; this is serious stuff by the way, and I take it so accordingly. I can't let myself suffer or become a victim. Someone has to stand up, and "I will help this person", act accordingly. I have to feel a sense of peace no matter what happens to me, even if the worst is to come for me, because even though the worst might happen, I can at least feel settled . People will get furious at me, literally. People will reject me, my name, and all that I have been throughout my whole life, despite the fact that I've tried to do stuff. I will be denied, as will everything that I've ever thought..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...