There seems to be only one way out of this mess of life

Seriously now, how and why is so much shit happening to me? There needs to be punishment and reward in this life for this world to make sense, it seems. And in my case, there needs to be punishment on those who have created these problems for me. I never sent inappropriate files anywhere, and never downloaded, or uploaded them. Fuck MICROSOFT and FUCK the people who run that stuff. I have passions that involve using my PC and using computer programs, and can't do shit because of you bastards at Microsoft. Partly because I can't purchase any of your products now. I can't communicate with you people at all, I got too much stuff on my mind anyway and with each problem that arises, my mind goes somewhere else, shuts down and goes blank, not mention my constant forgetfulness. What a fucking shame it should be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...