The strangeness of my last dream

I had a dream in which I scared people at night in a neighborhood, while being something like bigfoot, and having the ability to fly soon after. Then I found myself in a stadium, this time being a normal-looking person, along with thousands of people who were near my age, and eventually one of them started talking, and so I was terrified to death, I could've died, because the person seemed out of place, even though I knew no one at the stadium. Early on in the stadium, I had glimpsed passages inside that led back to the real world (reality), and was thinking about using them to escape, but as quickly as my thoughts flowed, the passages were mysteriously closed. I knew that there was intel being gathered, and spread among the people, about something strange happening, but I had many clues, based on what people were saying, that the suspect was not me. I found myself surrounded by thousands of people in the stadium, and the person who seemed out of place pointed at me, and started talking about things that were evidence of a strange occurrence in a neighborhood at night. A murderer started chasing me across an empty field, and I found it difficult to gather enough height by flight to escape, and I tended to lose height all too easily. Then the rumor was developing that a balloon was stolen, and at that moment, I had escaped from the dream. I wonder, was it a balloon that had saved me, that took me through an invisible passage in the air, back to reality?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...