Tantalizing evidence, curious coincidence that happened 3/11/2019!

As you might already know, on the 10th of March 2019, late at night, I posted a strange thought that had suddenly originated in my mind; for some reason, I wanted to make a funny callout in graphic manipulation (editing) software, and in the call out, which you can see on the previous post on this blog, the similarity to a video that came out Monday, March 11th, 2019. I didn't have contact with the channel's person, whether it be direct or indirect; if you don't believe me, just look at it!!! "Now, what does this mean?", you shall ask? Was this a curse, or was it a transcendent memory somehow connected to a future event via a wormhole?! It really got me thinking, because it's a strange occurrence for sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...