Problems

I had well over 600 images to simply process into jpegs, and I left my computer running for hours, and I come back, and it's not done?! This is going to take a long time. The creation of the time lapse is made up of multiple processes, each one takes part in about one to two hours. Or at least in theory it should've taken that fast...I have to download the RAW files to PSE (at least 30 minutes), then it takes another equivalent amount of time for them to open. Next comes processing all of the RAW files by making them into jpegs while applying slight levels correct for underexposure. That's how it's done. That's just making the image files, next will come compiling all of them into a video, also known as a time lapse and adjusting the frame rate. Once this is done, actually that's about it. Oh yeah, the program that I'm going to be using to assemble the time lapse isn't dedicated to the task, so there you go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...