One of my dreams recently has taught me how the winds in space have been flowing, but more importantly, it is stuff such as empathy, sympathy, fairness, & justice that, when applied carefully at the correct Time, can do wonders on Earth. In other words, the good stuff. Sleeping seems overall better than being awake, and what dreams can teach us is one of the major things that make it that way. Over the course of the first 24 years of my life, i had plenty of desires and urges that were temptations. I was convinced that these were the things that i should’ve been pursuing, but instead, refused to, despite my overpowering emotions. Instead, i can now say that, i have been seeking the „good stuff”, and it has made my life happier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...