My strange state of anxiety is caused by hypothermia...and other bizarre stuff

What is happening? I've finally figured it out; I have something that resembles a strange form of anxiety, but it's been very intense and has come about only when I start to get really cold, and the longer that I'm cold, the more powerful the anxiety and despair gets; it goes beyond simply desperation to be with someone I love, someone who I don't even know, who could be hundreds or thousands of miles away. Does anyone else have any idea about what my problem is?! At the time I was getting cold outside, I could first feel some strange feelings, initially they were very abstract (general) residual but nonetheless had lots of power to them somehow; I know that it's a strange situation to be in, but is what I've been feeling like is that someone out there's calling me, and the closer I get to actually getting sick from the cold, the more convincing and real the emotion becomes. There have even been times when I was just about convinced that I should be risking my life to really find the meaning to my emotional state. Diverging a little apart from the subject, the more imaginative my mind becomes, the more I realize that there's what's quite essentially a mathematical "equation" for much of what I'm trying to find out throughout my life; it's as though the entire "equation" that is formulated about our entire life could fit in with my emotions. I've been feeling like one of the entangled particles of quantum physics, and that there's an energy out there, one that if someone steps into, they can react just like I'm reacting, without having any knowledge about me; That's weird, but it's not something I made up simply so that curious minds can get inspiration from it; No, I want to acknowledge something truly bizarre that's been happening that my mind is perhaps attuned to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...