Let me finally make an accurate prediction to upload to Youtube

Seriously, let me eventually make a YouTube video in which I tell about something in detail that didn't actually happen yet, while mentioning exact second of start and stop time as well as exact location, then soon after (ASAP), take the information and have a specific event happen where everything matches what I said, including: the colors, sounds, smells, sizes, etc. It's not about me doing it, or having someone do it for me, I don't need that, I need to finally make an accurate prediction where everything that has been said matches what will occur in the future. I can't fucking do anything like that, but I need it to pan out! Enough of these basic and abstract thoughts that lead to events in the future (premonitions) that seem like Gobbledygook to me. Thanks, done. Good. End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...