I was very traumatized when I wasn't able to photograph the tornadic clouds that day

I was so frustrated Thursday evening, and also disappointed; I even fell into despair, as I wanted to get outside and take a photo of the incredible sky in the East, as the clouds were moving North quickly; I couldn't, because someone was standing in front of me (and no, it wasn't an Unseen entity!). Anyways, the moral of the story is essentially that I missed out on an incredible opportunity, as I hadn't seen such mesmerizing sky "scenery" as I did that afternoon, for about seven or eight years! It made me feel literally traumatized. Anyways, apart from that, the clouds that I'd seen would later produce tornadoes in Shiawassee County, one even being an EF2. Early and Mid March are rare times for strong tornadoes to form in Michigan, this time the tornadoes altogether destroyed or damaged at least 70 homes, about 30 to 35 miles ENE of Lansing. Apparently, no one was seriously injured, which is good in my opinion. I understand that being traumatized at missing out on an event that's destructive is, well, (ironic?) but that's exactly how I've felt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...