I heard her play a keystroke right outside my window; next, she stared at me

Honestly, I'm afraid that my imagination is going into hyperdrive: I seen the glaring eyes of a famous singer the other night, the name of which I don't recall. The reason she stared at me? That's because I heard a piano keystroke outside my window, and she was afraid that I might use the sound of the keystroke, which she thought had a copyright on it. I don't get her problem tho; I mean, yeah it's kind of strange to accidentally play a piano key right outside my window, but don't tell me that I'm crazy; It's just, you know, a piano isn't my type! See, later she thought that the owls were saying her name. I think that she might've been high up in a tree for too long! Folks, the moral of the story; huh? Don't binge on imagination too much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...