For goodness sake, shit needs to slow down

Why the fuck is this happening?! The laws are going to change, shit's going to change all because you are all acting with urgency, for fucks' sake, stop it; you're not a fucking ruler or something, that can just make life miserable for me like that. Why for fuck's sake is this even true?! I mean, I don't want to be saying this, but it's true, and fucked up! 2020 isn't a new ******* or something, it's just a new decade, nothing to make special. Don't do anything special just because you feel like it or because your emotions are steering you. Emotions have been steering me, and I've only experienced misery and misfortune because I I've been following them. I can't do like this any longer, I just want to retreat and live on my own. It's still early 2019. However, we can't do be doing like this. We as a society...have serious problems. And the individual isn't worth anything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...