Another warning for the readers

Guys, I actually hate to say this, but... while I'm trying to make predictions on this blog, I feel bad stuff coming and time seems to be literally distorting, causing my predictions to start becoming wrong or delayed. Let's hope it doesn't happen though. You can call me crazy, but I predict that a door to another realm will be opened soon, I'm not saying whether or not it will be a real doorway to another dimension, just saying that I think it'll be the news, maybe this week but probably not. I have to compensate for any delays in my prediction-making by the way as well as any delayed predictions, that is, shit happening far later than I had expected. I will be able to write about events in great detail, just give it some time, please?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...