A strange dream made me rethink life truth

It started a while ago, when i learned about lucid dreaming; imagine knowing your dream, that it’s not Real, and not being afraid of consequences for actions made in the dream. It was exactly this type of dream that started it for me: rethinking a critical aspect of life. At first, it began just like a comedy would, I felt funny and had met a girl was called Erika with whom I started a relationship. But then something changed. At some point it became like reality, which i suppose is the Best way in which to describe it. I became paralyzed during the lucid dream session, during which time I noticed the girl heading towards a strange, unexplained, hole in space and time. She eventually made it there, unfortunately, and I could not find her anymore. Afterwards, i became traumatized whenever i thought back about the dream. Since then, I have come to understand what the emotion of losing someone close to you really feels like. But perhaps the most significant, most significantly moving aspect truth about life that I learned from the dream, might not have even been that. Instead, I also learned that life can be a dream, in some moments of time; and who knows, perhaps this life can change just like my dream did, and something unexplained could happen, like this reality giving way to another reality, one that might exist on a higher level somehow, in which our current state of consciousness might seem to us as being a state of unconsciousness. The strange happening of time: This is the story of the strange happening that I had dreamed about. Let's begin. I was in San Francisco, with many people around me, in a bustling city, when I noticed a lady, who I only glanced at for less than a second. Even though it was just a second, I would later remember her exactly as she looked. In a quick moment, I flew from San Francisco, back to Lansing, and eventually made my way to my mysterious hometown of Eaton Rapids, Michigan. Once in Eaton Rapids, there was what seemed to be a rally going on downtown, with many people gathered around a speaker. At once, I gathered up my strength and went downtown to see what the word was about. The speaker was someone who I didn't know before, but I could tell that he was strange. I stood in front of the speaker, all of the while, for some reason which I hadn't been familiar with, he seemed to be talking directly to me. He said, "Why would a man stare at my girl like that?" As soon as the speech ended, that's the moment when everyone started clapping, and cheering. I was literally dumbfounded, and at the same time, started feeling an intense feeling of sickness. I got home afterwards, and on the way there, noticed police cars seemingly racing past each other, with their sirens blaring. I got into my vehicle, and tried to find what exactly was going about. Eventually, after a mere moment, I found the source of the scene, that is, where the police cars all parked: an apartment complex. I decided to keep my distance away from them, and after stopping and parking, found some binoculars by the side of the road. I looked through the binoculars at the police cars, and watched in astonishment as pirates came out, took some spray paint, and painted on one of the outside walls of one of the apartments. "What could their message mean?" I thought to myself. The words that they had painted said, "Ask for permission B4 U look".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...