What else can we learn from life?

I've been essentially entranced by life, so much so that I became unaware of the world around me, and how it works. Two things came together, and even though they didn't even have mere correlation with each other, let alone a connection, caused an emotional feeling in me which, unless experienced firsthand, cannot be grasped by the mind. I feel this way in a particular place and time, when the circumstances are just right, and I cannot explain it at all. What does this life teach us by such an event? I can't even imagine what it might mean; I mean, this whole reality of ours is so unimaginable, I can't describe it. My dream? I don't really have dreams, but I've had extreme nightmares that have left me literally traumatized in life. Take, for example, something that started as a dream, nothing too significant, and my past memories of being bullied multiple times in school; and as a result, I've refused to become friends with people. Then, in the dream, I've found myself on a road trip, to far away places, hundreds of miles away; and somewhere during this journey, for some reason I got left behind, abandoned and isolated from anyone who I ever knew, and hundreds of miles away from home. During this time, my memories of being bullied somehow get to me, and I can feel the incredibly ominous feeling of despair, as I've been left alone, desolate and isolated, and practically not on this world anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...