People with problems are usually better off than me

Sometimes, people have problems, such as not getting homework done on time, or having a heartbreak; you know, things that don't usually lead to anything serious in the long term. Honestly, I really wish that I could have such problems in my life, instead of these truths. I wish that my problems could pale in comparison to everyone else's problems, not the other way around. To me, major problems that people face, except maybe major illness or something of that nature, are at most pretty much nothing compared to how my life has been going. If I could simply only be late on time all of the time, do some homework wrong, do something wrong at work, breakup with someone, get into an argument, or something else that's trivial, then I'd be happy. Why? Because then I'd know that my life's actually going greatly, compared to what it's going like now; what a terrible way to live!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...