Now it makes sense!

My Kind of philosophy is about what we as people can learn from our life experiences, our setbacks and our positive moments. Life is a complicated topic, and I think that we can learn much more than we are probably aware, about life. In my opinion, in order to be succesful at philosophy, is to expand your thinking, not just by thinking more, but also by looking at life from various perspectives; think in various ways: in more sense than one. One major thing that I’ve discovered after looking back on my life experiences, is that what is essentially „magic” is hidden in stuff that usually might not make sense; thought that might seem random to you, might become essentially magic once you take a different approach to them, and that can be done by thinking about them from a fresk perspective: the result? It now makes sense!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...